Part Time Sales Associate Job Description
In Person in Austin, TX
(E 11th St & Navasota)
No degree is required for this position. Prior experience in retail/sales environments is seen as a competitive asset.
Additional skills of value:
- Proactive, team player
- Outgoing and interested in engaging with customers
- Love of fashion, apparel styling and sustainability
The Sales Associate supports the Retail Manager through the cultivation of a store environment that is welcoming for all by engaging in meaningful conversation about our brand’s apparel process, mission and all products on the sales floor. Retail team members are expected to be organized and professional and must be available to work on the weekends.
- greet and engage with patrons on the floor
- create and nurture client relationships
- support the sales team in meeting the sales plan and sales goals
- maintain inventory (steaming, tagging, hanging)
- assist customers with apparel styling
- maintain merchandising on the sales floor
- contribute to content needs for social media
Schedule & Pay
- 8-20 hrs a week. Must be able to work weekends
- $16 to $18 per hour based on experience, with a wage review at 3 months
Miranda Bennett Studio is looking for an experienced Sales Associate to join our Austin team. The primary objective of the role is to share the brand story and knowledge of our product with customers in order to support the company’s sales goals. We are looking for someone who is energized by meeting new people, has strong communication and problem solving skills, and takes initiative. Familiarly with Miranda Bennett Studio is preferred but not required.
As a Sales Associate, you are responsible for providing exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers and sharing our story, selling, product knowledge, styling, cash wrap, restocking, and overall shopkeeping. In addition to the day-to-day operations of the shop, we are looking for someone to create trust-based relationships with our clients, while working towards the development of “regulars'', who look forward to new releases and regularly shop in the store throughout the year. Sales Associates also help to execute both in-store and external events.
Interested candidates should contact our Flagship Manager at:
hailey [at] mirandabennettstudio.com